CUET UG 2023 Exam Pattern has been free by the NTA (National Testing Agency). The Entrance Exam goes to be conducted in July 2023. The examination goes to be conducted online mode. Common University Entrance Test a look at (CUET UG) was at one time called CUCET- Central University Common Entrance Test. this may be conducted for admissions into the 45 UGC-funded Central Universities in 13 different languages. The Exam is going to be conducted in a web mode to produce admission to numerous UG & PG Programmes. Candidates should bear the below-mentioned article to understand data regarding the CUET Exam Details 2023, Exam pattern and other details.
- Examinations are going to be conducted in two or additional slots on completely different days counting on the subjects/ take a look at taken by the candidates.
- In Slot one which can be conducted in the morning shift a candidate might take up to four tests solely (One Language from Section IA, most of 2 domain-specific Subjects from Section II and One General take a look at from Section III)
- In Slot 2 which will be conducted afternoon shift a candidate can take up to five tests as follows: One Language from Section IA & IB and most of 4 domain-specific Subjects from Section II OR 2 Languages from Section IA & IB and most of 3 domain-specific Subjects from Section II.
- Combining Slot one and Slot two, a candidate might take most 09 Tests.
CUET 2023 Exam Structure:
According to the CUET Exam schedule for 2023, there’ll be two slots available for the CUET: Morning and afternoon. The CUET entrance examination 2023 is going to be conducted on multiple days. The Students will not be permitted to take the same subject at different time slots again. The careful CUET 2023 Exam pattern structures are given below.
|Test/Subjects||Number of Questions to be attempted||Marks per Question||Total Marks||Duration Of Exam|
|Language (any one of the 13 languages opted in Section IA)||40 out of 50||5||200||45 minutes per language|
|Domain Specific Subjects (Max. 2 subjects)||40 out of 50||5||200||45 minutes per subject|
|General Test||60 out of 75||5||300||60 minutes|
|Test/Subjects||Number of Questions to be attempted||Marks per Question||Total Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Language (any one of the remaining 12 languages opted in Section IA (if one already taken in slot 1) and 1 from Section IB – as applicable)||40 out of 50||5||200||45 minutes per language|
|Domain Specific Subjects (Max. 4 subjects)||40 out of 50||5||200||45 minutes per subject|
CUET 2023 Marking Scheme:
The CUET 2023 marking Scheme is the same for each Exam slot – morning and afternoon. As a result, candidates ought to become accustomed to the CUET marking system. Candidates should bear in mind that there’s negative marking within the CUET 2023 Exam and may mark their decisions consequently. The CUET 2023 markings Scheme is as follows:
|Correct Answer||5 marks will be awarded to students|
|Incorrect Answer||One mark will be deducted|
|No Answer||0 marks will be awarded|
CUET Exam Details: Preparation Tips
Before making ready for Common Universities Entrance take a look at (CUET), it’s essential to organize a road map that features what subject to hide once, what number of hours you have to assign for every subject, etc. Most of you’ll not have clarity on your goals in class, whereas a couple of set up it early!
If you’ve got set your goal to induce admission to at least one of the highest central universities, you need to begin making ready early.
Visit us- Best Commerce Coaching in Allahabad
Understand the Exam Pattern:
Though the amount of queries is the same, the paper pattern differs for every school. Therefore, knowing the paper pattern for the actual school plays a significant role in qualifying for the Entrance Exam. As per the CUET Exam Pattern, the Entrance Exam can embrace four sections:
- Section 1 A: 13 Languages
- Section 1 B: 19 Languages
- Section 2: Domain-specific Test
- Section 3: General Test
It is conjointly vital to understand the particular Exam pattern for the faculty you’ve got applied to. Visit the official website of the CUET to understand the Exam pattern for the various schools you’ve got applied solely then begin together with your preparations.
Note- Join Kisalay Commerce Classes For Online & Offline CUET Classes
Address- 147-A/1 Tagore Town Near Bansi Bhawan Allahabad UP-211002
Mo. +91-9451070072, 9451506506
Know Your Syllabus:
Once you perceive your Exam pattern the second step is to list down the program thus you recognize what to study. The official website of CUET has the various programs for the course and also the school you apply to. Note that the program might dissent for each school. Therefore, it’s vital to rigorously bear and ensure your program before you begin your preparations.
Schedule a Time-Table:
Scheduling is a few things that may provide fantastic results if you propose it properly. However, making ready a study set-up is one of the foremost difficult tasks for many.
- Your everyday schedule ought to have time for CUET Exam preparation.
- Initially, you’ll provide 1-2 hours for the Entrance Exam and also the rest for board exams.
- Once the board exams live through, you’ll utilize most of the time for the NTA CUET Exam.
Make a List of Colleges You wish to Target:
- Before beginning your preparation, you need to build a CUCET school or course list.
- Then, perceive the previous year’s cut-off and position in the content of the actual school.
- Doing this may assist you to get a plan regarding the marks you’ve got to attain within the CUET Exam to induce admission to a specific course at your required school.
- Also, it’ll facilitate and enhance your preparation levels for future Exams.
Newspaper Should Be Your New Friend:
- Reading the newspaper can facilitate improving your vocabulary, grammar, and reading comprehension skills.
- To improve your English language, you’ll check with the Hindu or the Time of India newspapers.
- You will opt to scan the Dainik Bharat newspaper to enhance your Hindi language.
- You should pay a minimum of half-hour analysing and reading the newspaper’s editorial page.
Practice Mock Tests:
- Working on the ideas and writing topic tests supported by the Exam pattern is important; because it can assist you to perceive your strengths and weak areas, which may be worked on to enhance upon.
- Take up a minimum of one CUET Mock take a look at hebdomadally and take a look to research your performance when finishing the mock take a look at.
- Also, try and try several MCQs as potential from your board Exam topics.
At the minute of preparations, you ought to not choose a contemporary topic to check. The last days are meant for revision in order that you revise and keep in mind the topics you already learned. Revision is extraordinarily vital to possess an honest score. Finding out while not revision is “working onerous, however, while not a plan.
These are the CUET Exam Details. Hope you got complete details regarding the Exam Structure, Marking Scheme and preparation tips etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
A candidate must score at least 55% overall to pass the exam.
In order to prepare at home make sure you have better study materials that cover the latest syllabus and give you overall better preparation.
As per the latest ranking by NIRF ranking, Jawahar Lal Nehru University, Delhi and Banaras Hindu University are the best Central Universities in CUET.
Leave a Comment