CMA intermediate is the second stage of the CMA course that’s conducting and establishing ICMAI or Institute of Cost and Management Accountants. ICMAI releases the dates, Exam pattern, syllabus, and different vital notices relating to the CMA Intermediate Exam.
All the candidates who have passed CMA Foundation or any equivalent Exam can register for the CMA Intermediate course. However, before showing within the Exam, you need to remember all the essential info relating to ICMAI CMA Intermediate Course.
In this complete guide CMA Intermediate Course, you’ll get details concerning vital dates, eligibility criteria, registration process, fees, syllabus and marking theme, admit card, preparation tips, results, etc.
CMA Intermediate Course 2023:
Let us initial begin with the numerous dates that you just should fathom for the CMA Intermediate Course.
|Last date of registration||January 31, 2023|
|Availability of exam form||TBA|
|Release of admit card||TBA|
|CMA Intermediate exam dates||TBA|
The table is going to be updated as long as ICMAI releases the dates associated with the CMA in January 2023.
ICMAI CMA Intermediate Registration for June 2023:
Before Applying for the ICMAI CMA Intermediate examination or maybe before filling out the shape, the co-ed should have registered online with ICMAI. Here are the steps that you just will follow for the CMA Intermediate registration for June 2023 exams. You have got 2 ways to apply:
- Apply through CMA Foundation Course
- Direct entry route.
After shaping the mode are you opting to use for the CMA Intermediate Course, you bear the subsequent steps:
- Step 1. Open the official website of ICMAI i.e icmai.in. Once you have got opened the website, click on the “Students” tab within the menu bar.
- Step 2. From there click on the admission link, which can redirect you to the admission page.
- Step 3. There’ll be many choices given on the screen’s left facet. Here, you have got to pick the choice of “Online Admission”.
- Step 4. Afterwards, apply for the CMA Intermediate course and fill out the appliance kind.
- Step 5. Enter all the main points asked on the page like qualification, email id, work sort, registration sort, etc. once submitting the knowledge, you have got to come up with OTP for registration in CMA Intermediate.
- Step 6. Once these login credentials are going to be sent to your registered email id so you’ll be able to proceed towards filling up the CMA Intermediate Exam form for 2023. Now, simply submit the remainder of the essential details and click on save & next. Also, confirm to verify the main points entered.
- Step 7. Transfer the scanned copy of the documents.
- Step 8. At last, submit your needed fee to verify your registration with ICMAI CMA Intermediate.
CMA Intermediate Registration Fees:
To complete the CMA Intermediate registration method, you have got to pay the specified fees. The CMA Intermediate registration fee is Rs. 22,000/- for college students who wish to pay with no installment. Students prefer paying the quantity in installments got to pay Rs 12000/- and Rs. 10,000/-
|Particular||CMA Intermediates Fees|
|Without Instalments||Rs. 22000|
|With Instalment||Rs. 12000 + 100000|
Important Note: In order to seat in the June 2023 Examination. Students got to pay the second instalment of CMA Intermediate form fees before 31st January 2023.
|Mode of Exam||Online-centre based|
|Type of Questions Asked||Objective and Subjective|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
CMA Intermediate Exam Pattern 2022
After the registration for the CMA Intermediate course, students are now to begin their preparation. However, to arrange effectively, they need to fathom the CMA Intermediate Exam pattern i.e., time duration, sort of Exam, marking scheme, subject weightage, language etc. Check the CMA Intermediate Exam Pattern for June 2023.
Visit us- Best CMA Coaching in Allahabad
ICMAI CMA Intermediate Syllabus 2022
ICMAI releases the syllabus for the candidates who have registered for the CMA Intermediate course. Students should bear every subject and also the syllabus well to grasp the demand of the Exam. Verify the table below to induce the downloadable link for the CMA Intermediate syllabus for June 2023 exams.
|CMA Intermediate Group-I Subjects|
|Laws and Ethics|
|CMA Intermediate Group-II Subjects|
|Operation Management and Strategic Management|
|Cost and Management Accounting and Financial Management|
|Company Accounts and Audits|
Hence, all the candidates should remember the topics mentioned higher than and also the ideas. It is often useful in your Exam preparation.
Visit us- CMA Foundation Coaching in India
Preparation Tips for CMA Intermediate Course 2023:
The CMA Intermediate course shouldn’t be taken gently by scholars. It is often cracked within the initial try however you have got to arrange it well and with full dedication. Verify the preparation tips for the lay exams to induce the simplest ICMAI result.
- The candidate ought to bear the Exam pattern and also the syllabus terribly fastidiously and note it down somewhere.
- Students got to create correct short notes from the vital topics.
- The students ought to think about the study materials and also the books suggested by ICMAI.
- Students ought to choose CMA Intermediate work. However, they need to stay in mind that self-study is additionally crucial. Therefore the student should create a correct timetable to review.
- Make guaranteed to solve the CMA Intermediate papers of past years and sample papers free by ICMAI.
FAQs For CMA Intermediate Course
There is a total of eight papers in the CMA Intermediate Paper, categorized into two groups.
All the eligible candidates can apply till the 31st of January 2023.
Maybe yes or No. It is better to join the KCC and get the right preparation for your examination. Preparing at home without a mentor can be difficult.