Hey Upcoming CA’s!!
It’s the faith that makes you stronger, the only way you get there Is one step at a time, and it’s the last step for you to be pronounced as CA.
Not forgetting the hardships which you have been through in this journey, just remember the times when you dusted down yourself to positively encourage yourself.
Let’s go.. and do it one more time at the very last step of CA finals with a Roar, To mentor and coach you we Kisalay commerce classes a leading Commerce Coaching in Allahabad will be at your back until you are pronounced as CA.
A walkthrough of this resource guide will take you through:-
- CA final Registration Process,
- Fees Structures
- Important Date
- Eligibility Criteria Nov 2022
CA Final Registration Process 2022:
The registration is valid for five years and may be renewed. The charge for re-validating ICAI does not specify the registration.
Steps for CA final 2022 registration
- Visit the official website- icai.org.
- Login with the registered id and password and select the SSP portal for registering the candidate in CA final 2022.
- Two options will appear on the screen ‘Student Cycle’ and ‘Article Cycle’.
- Click on the ‘Student Cycle’ option.
- Select the course level option as CA final levels.
- Now, the CA final registration form will appear on the screen.
- The basic details will be auto-filled same as filled at the time of CA intermediate registration by the candidate.
- The correction option will be provided if any correction is needed by the candidate (such as course level, address details, choice of elective papers etc.).
- Now, upload the required documents as per the prescribed formats and size.
- After completing the registration form, the fees payment option will appear on the screen. Submit the fees with the help of Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
- Save the copy and print the CA final 2022 registration form for future reference.
CA Final Registration Important Dates
|Last Date for CA Final Registration||1-Jan-22||1-Jul-22|
|Exam Form Availability||Feb-22||Aug-22|
|Exam Dates||Announced||To be Announced|
CA Final Registration Fees Structure 2022
|Fees||Indian Nationals||Foreign Nationals|
|Registration Fees||INR 22000||$1,100|
|Journal membership fees||Free||Free|
|Exam Fees||INR 3300 (Both Groups)||$ 550 (Both Group|
|INR 1800 (Single Group)||N/A|
|Practical Training Fees||INR 500 (Assessment Test)||$2,000|
|INR 7000 (Information technology)|
|INR 7500 (Soft Skills)|
|***A Late Fee of INR 600/- for Centers in India and Kathmandu (US$10 for Overseas Centers) is applicable.|
CA Final Eligibility Criteria
- Should have passed the CA Intermediate/CA IPCC Examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate percentage and 40% marks for each subject.
- Have completed at least 2.5 years of Articleship training.
Read More- Know 8 Reasons Why Most Students Quit CA
Contact Us- Mo. +91-9451506506, +91-9889980595
Add- 147-A/1 Tagore Town Near Bansi Bhawan Allahabad UP-211002
Check Review Google My Business- Best Commerce Coaching in Allahabad
[…] Here Given All Information About CA Final Registration Process Nov 2022, Fees, Last Date, Eligibility Criteria […]
[…] Visit us-CA Final Registration Process 2022 […]